Over 200 miles away for me in any direction except west there is none that I know of. Itr sucks ordering parts sometimes as you have to wait for it to ship to the dealer and then from the dealer to you. Last part I ordered was a crankshaft key. 10.00 and three weeks later it still had not arrived. So I made one on my milling machine. After I installed it and got her up and running the key finally came in.

As for them working on mine well I think it scares the hell out of them. Larry Herdman took his silver back in for new clutch fibers. After the tech got her together he took it for a test drive. I think he under estimated the power of a Carpenter Racket as he came back scarred as **** :)

Buy the manual learn to fix her and save money!!!!!

I try to purchase a few thing at the local dealer like oil because it is easy. But I have be come very aware of sales tax costs compared to shipping costs, and tend to shop the internet.

As I do all of my own work, I'm not the dealers' best buddy. ;) But if I need Triumph specific, dealer only items, where ya gonna go besides the dealer? They got ya!

Triumph Dealers have been scarce for several years around Arkansas, we currently have none. Tulsa has been an option (maybe not now though), but it takes three hours to get to an experienced dealer in OKC or Central Missouri.

I wish my local dealer would not collect sales tax, and then I would feel more willing to shop local.

Is it just me, or are the Triumph Dealerships disappearing? I bought my original Cardinal Red Rocket from a dealer across town.

The nearest dealer today is 100 miles away.

I see very few Triumphs around here. The Rockets are really rare. I know of only one other.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

I bought mine from Shambeau's in Two Rivers....they should be a lot closer than 100 miles from Appleton...

I have 3 dealers close one bout half a hour away another bout a hour forty five in tenn and the third in GA bout a hour and a half away

I have 3 within 45 min from me and I wouldn't go to any of them I go about 100 mile to New Jersey (Trebour). at least they know how to work on a rocket and they are fair. They even wash the bike before you get it back.

A new triumph dealer has opened in south central Pa. Yamaha of camp hill is now a triumph dealer ! yea! sense october 2011 capital area triumph has been closed.
Now we have a new dealer.:p

Back