Make it so the seat lifts off and there's an alloy "trunk" where the open under-seat space is now and it would work for me as a day rider.
Like Mike, I assume the battery's in the seat hump, and the rest of the wiring is handled in the headlight/fairing assembly. I assume all the full size relays from the stocker can be replaced with much smaller electronics.
I would have preferred he kept the dual headlight look.
Regarding using Metzlers, maybe he got them free if he highlighted the name.

I too wonder where he put all that chit. Love the clean look, wish I could do that. And following the thread, I spent some Army time at Fort Carson. Beautiful area, and very cold in the winter.;)

I too wonder where he put all that chit. Love the clean look, wish I could do that. And following the thread, I spent some Army time at Fort Carson. Beautiful area, and very cold in the winter.;)

Hey you!
Will you post a good pix of yourself with ther beard in my "Beards" thread, please? :inlove :whitstling: :laugh:

I was taught that "If you don't have anything good to say about someone (or someones bike in this case),
then don't say anything at all" - so I'm just biting my lip....

R3WHY.jpg

Looks alright, the builder must not know how bad the Metzlers are. Or surely while he had them off powder coating the rims he would have put some good rubber on it.
In Germany - he will have maybe had to be very conservative - Metz or Cobras - End of Story.

In Germany - he will have maybe had to be very conservative - Metz or Cobras - End of Story.

Correct, in Germany you cannot deviate from standard fitment at all, it's same here in the UK in a lot of places but if you buy your tyres elsewhere, places will fit them. I have ordered Bridgestones for mine, from Germany of all places but they don't know what I am using them on I guess :thumbsup:

www.tyreleader.co.uk (they are in Germany, dont let the .co.uk fool you) if anyone is looking, quick delivery and couldnt find them cheaper anywhere else.

Back