Triple K&N's...Who here...?

Maybe I can be the FATHER of the coolant relocation kit (I am the Father of the expanded flyscreen)!!

An excellent place would be the new area where the empty airfilter box is.

Route the hose (may need a longer one) and the coolant bottle through the old air intake tract into the empty filter box. Screw it or tape it to something in there and presto!

The dealership may be less worried when you come in after complaining the "bike seems to be running hot..." if the system is at least intact.

I plan on hosting and posting a how to guide in the next few days as soon as I get my filters in.

MiamiDave said:
Maybe I can be the FATHER of the coolant relocation kit (I am the Father of the expanded flyscreen)!!

An excellent place would be the new area where the empty airfilter box is.

Route the hose (may need a longer one) and the coolant bottle through the old air intake tract into the empty filter box. Screw it or tape it to something in there and presto!

The dealership may be less worried when you come in after complaining the "bike seems to be running hot..." if the system is at least intact.

I plan on hosting and posting a how to guide in the next few days as soon as I get my filters in.

That would have been my guess. You beat me to the post. I want to see how much this helps out HP wise. So how much do you think our dealers will hate us for doing this mod?

That's all I've heard about that one-besides I plan on running with the bearclaw on, and if you look at the opening it the coolant tank is blocking cool air from entering the area underneath to feed the triple K&N's.

The dealer. Yeah, I guess we'll see. I wouldn't brag about it with them. but I guess it depends on the dealer and the Magnusson-Moss warranty act.

Back