Traveling to the USA

I saw the recent black dog ride in the U.S on the TV. There were a number of Aussies who had their own bikes shipped over. Wonder what that costs versus hiring?

Well I do have to renew my passport . . .
I shall check into it regarding the time available.
I take it that a "Hire Car" is a rental and you shall be on business?
Yes rental car and no business wife and girls too. This is a family holiday/vacation.
This is us at a wedding.
image.jpeg

Beautiful family, Mate!
Fortunately the girls favor their lovely mom! :D
Vancouver is a beautiful city with some awesome international food!
Are youse going to drive up into the snow? Whistler?

Beautiful family, Mate!
Fortunately the girls favor their lovely mom! :D
Vancouver is a beautiful city with some awesome international food!
Are youse going to drive up into the snow? Whistler?
Yep - fly to Kamloops then drive to Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper etc. then two weeks at Sunpeeks for a ski... Probably our last big family holiday.

Yep - fly to Kamloops then drive to Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper etc. then two weeks at Sunpeeks for a ski... Probably our last big family holiday.

Do you know the dates you'll be in Vancouver?

Ok plans have changed , my buddies who are all HD riders (i know ) have decided to do Sturgis again . So the trip is going like this start Vancouver Canada down west coast then inland through to Sturgis and then back up into Canada across to Vancouver again . 3 weeks aprox riding etc then the wife and i will spend a week in Memphis and New Orlenes to rest up .
Its been hard trying to get prices for bike rental as some of the Canadian shops are closed for the season for hire bikes , so if anyone in Vancouver or near by can point me in the direction of a bike rental company it would be appreciated .

thanks Dave

Motorcycle Rentals - Motorcycle Tours | EagleRider

These guys have a location in Vancouver and a $hitload of them in the US should you have any problems on the road.

@1olbull ROAD TRIP TO SEE MITTZY! IM IN! :thumbsup:
Should I buy snow tires for the Rocket? :D

Me thinks that time of year, four wheels would serve much better.
The Siskiyou Mountains are often brutal weather that time of year.
If you be serious, we should work something out. :thumbsup:

Back