notron

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3, Daytona955
Hi Everyone
well i bit the bullet again and have purchased a 2008 R3 tourer with some accident damage i can purchase a near new front mud guard but its off a 2010 model with upside down forks does anyone know whether this will fit mine also looking for crash bars handle bars, radiator surrounds foot boards etc
regards Ron

Hi Everyone
well i bit the bullet again and have purchased a 2008 R3 tourer with some accident damage i can purchase a near new front mud guard but its off a 2010 model with upside down forks does anyone know whether this will fit mine also looking for crash bars handle bars, radiator surrounds foot boards etc
regards Ron
Ok Ron are you sure it is a Tourer and not a Touring? I was not aware of any 08 Tourer's I think they finished in 07 because 08 was the first year of the R3T. Either way a touring mud guard will not fit the Standard, Classic, or Tourers, Also 2009 was the last year for the Standards and Classic models as the Roadster started. Do you have a picture of the beast you can post?

Ok Ron are you sure it is a Tourer and not a Touring? I was not aware of any 08 Tourer's I think they finished in 07 because 08 was the first year of the R3T. Either way a touring mud guard will not fit the Standard, Classic, or Tourers, Also 2009 was the last year for the Standards and Classic models as the Roadster started. Do you have a picture of the beast you can post?
IMG_7780.JPG
IMG_7780.JPG

hi pic is of the bike on its way any parts advice or tips most appreciated regards Ron

Yup, looks like a Touring to me. Check Ebay for parts. There's a guy who regularly parts them out.

Yes that is a touring and my bet is no the mud guard will not fit. Handle bars are different as well as the floor boards unless your changing rails and all. Crash bars and radiator guards are a go though.

Back