TORS silencers shortened ?

Festersvan

boring git!
Ride
2015 Rocket Roadster
has anyone got some close up pics or could take some of inside the end of the Tors silensers.would be much appreciated if possible.im thinking of getting a set & cutting them down,i like the look of them but too long for me.If theres not too much involved on the inside i can cut them down & make some stainless end caps if needed.or has anyone on here ever done this

I'll bet they would look good as shorties Fest, bit like some of the lads did on the M1800R :thumbsup:
they are easy enough to do on the m1800 mick as the pipes are straight so the front end is cut,gutted & welded up again.on the roadster,the cans are tapered so the tail ends have to be cut this time,which is ok as i can make up some end caps if needed :thumbsup:

They look very nice, bit expensive at over £900, then import duty + VAT at 20% will
take them well over the £1000 mark :eek:
the dave platt pipes are the same as those mick,he does them for about £550 delivered if not thru fleabay,then triumph want £60 for the tune,but then the warranty is void.if Tors are fitted they still honour the warranty.i know they'll be cut down but if i had a major problem i'd get another set to put on to take the bike in to them.long winded i know.i just want to have a different look to the bike as theres only tors or platts silencers available :thumbsup:

has anyone got some close up pics or could take some of inside the end of the Tors silensers.would be much appreciated if possible.im thinking of getting a set & cutting them down,i like the look of them but too long for me.If theres not too much involved on the inside i can cut them down & make some stainless end caps if needed.or has anyone on here ever done this
This what you after?
20150406_093419.jpg
20150406_093427.jpg

Back