Tors or David Platt exhaust?

She's still in the dark about my intentions. Still just looking around quietly..:sneaky::sneaky:
I have been openly looking at them (online) this morning. Used ones obviously.
And the Benelli's.
Just watched an interview with the Benelli boss - In Italian so I only caught about 70% of it.
But I like his philosophy.

Hi, I'm currently running ToRs, a Dave Plate crossover pipe and Ramair - I find this combination a good setup with exhaust and induction noise. Tuned by BSD in Peterborough for rideability rather than outright power it's still around 160bhp.

I have a spare set of ToRs in chrome (see an earlier post of mine about not realising the bike already HAD ToRs!)I am about to put on eBay if you're interested?

Hi, I'm currently running ToRs, a Dave Plate crossover pipe and Ramair - I find this combination a good setup with exhaust and induction noise. Tuned by BSD in Peterborough for rideability rather than outright power it's still around 160bhp.

I have a spare set of ToRs in chrome (see an earlier post of mine about not realising the bike already HAD ToRs!)I am about to put on eBay if you're interested?
I am how much Sir?

I'm thinking of getting the Dave platt cross over to go with my TORS as I find them a little to similar to the standard exhaust. Am worried it might make it too loud though ?

"I am how much Sir? "

I saw a pair (one had a long crease in it) go for over £300 a few months ago, I was going to start an eBay auction at £299 and see where it went but if you want them - £275 plus postage which is probably in the tenner range with Yodel but I can work that out properly.

I'm thinking of getting the Dave platt cross over to go with my TORS as I find them a little to similar to the standard exhaust. Am worried it might make it too loud though ?

It's not too loud, just adds a nice but not offensive rasp (my MoT guy lets them through) and they are certainly not like the TORS on my Thunderbird which make it sound like a Spitfire!

I would definitely add the Ramair (or equivalent) and with that induction roar you won't even hear the exhausts.

"I am how much Sir? "

I saw a pair (one had a long crease in it) go for over £300 a few months ago, I was going to start an eBay auction at £299 and see where it went but if you want them - £275 plus postage which is probably in the tenner range with Yodel but I can work that out properly.
£300 would be a good price without the cross over, as I found out about 10mins after donating mine with crossover for free last year ! :banghead:
No it's all good ! :)

Back