Tors or David Platt exhaust?

Show me your pipes GOC- nice excuse to put up some pics of the Blue Max!

NO NO NO!!!!!!

@Rockmonster

See below: 20180831_165223.jpg 20180901_095001.jpg 20180901_095008.jpg 20180902_125837.jpg 20180902_125851.jpg 20180902_125858.jpg

To late:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Noise cameras? So Big Brother wants to listen in to our conversations too?? :banghead::banghead:

Apart from yours blah blah blue blah blah blue boring:sleep: :laugh::laugh:

Hey @Rockmonster , the outlaws ARE loud .Try as I might , other than the neighbour whose dog keeps ****ting on my lawn , I haven't really managed to piss anybody off . :( People who would normally would be expected to
moan , like grumpy , who would still moan if he won the lottery , don't! They are usually so taken aback when they see the bike , they can't help but love it ! people seem to expect it to be loud and the scowlers smile , at least til I flip em the finger and do a burnout .
As an added bonus , they will more decel flash than decel pop ! The Outlaws will out match the O2 sensor so dispite
what Platt would tell you , they will cause the bike to run a tad lean , which means more decel pop :)
The only real way around this is with a Dyno tune . For this , they usually demand a pcv . The moral of this story is , start deviating from OEM and prepare to spend money . It's addictive but in my honest opinion , worth every penny ! :thumbsup: @barbagris , you were right as usual . The CES headers have indeed changed the sound . Not quite as raucous , but will certainly blow chewing gum off the pavement ! :D

Hey @Rockmonster , the outlaws ARE loud .Try as I might , other than the neighbour whose dog keeps ****ting on my lawn , I haven't really managed to piss anybody off . :( People who would normally would be expected to
moan , like grumpy , who would still moan if he won the lottery , don't! They are usually so taken aback when they see the bike , they can't help but love it ! people seem to expect it to be loud and the scowlers smile , at least til I flip em the finger and do a burnout .
As an added bonus , they will more decel flash than decel pop ! The Outlaws will out match the O2 sensor so dispite
what Platt would tell you , they will cause the bike to run a tad lean , which means more decel pop :)
The only real way around this is with a Dyno tune . For this , they usually demand a pcv . The moral of this story is , start deviating from OEM and prepare to spend money . It's addictive but in my honest opinion , worth every penny ! :thumbsup: @barbagris , you were right as usual . The CES headers have indeed changed the sound . Not quite as raucous , but will certainly blow chewing gum off the pavement ! :D
Moan..?? I don't 'moan' at all! I just point out in no uncertain terms what is wrong in this world and that you are all colour blind and a complete bag of tits with absolutely no class or breeding! Good grief, just wait until Christmas and then I can get in full swing!

The ebay user TSA49 is Dave Platt.

Cant be arsed reading all replies so I will say this, I had TORS and found them disappointing and as heavy as standard. Also, the CAT is in the TORS cans, same as standard, unless you mean cut them open to remove the cat?

Have to agree with this. Frankly I hardly noticed any difference.

Moan..?? I don't 'moan' at all! I just point out in no uncertain terms what is wrong in this world and that you are all colour blind and a complete bag of tits with absolutely no class or breeding! Good grief, just wait until Christmas and then I can get in full swing!
Has Mrs GOC just "won" a difference of opinion? - No MV for sir?

Back