Tors or David Platt exhaust?

@Rockmonster

See below: 20180831_165223.jpg 20180901_095001.jpg 20180901_095008.jpg 20180902_125837.jpg 20180902_125851.jpg 20180902_125858.jpg
Ah the Blue Max! Nice but I think Im edging towards the platt jobbers. I really like the look of the outlaws but fear they will be a trifle too lairy! Lol!

Ah the Blue Max! Nice but I think Im edging towards the platt jobbers. I really like the look of the outlaws but fear they will be a trifle too lairy! Lol!
Have a word with @Nat67 - he was the one person missing that weekend - he has the pRatt outlaws and confesses that they are very loud! Hopefully, he may have a sound track for you to listen to.. Don't forget the ear plugs beforehand though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really like the look of the outlaws but fear they will be a trifle too lairy! Lol!
They are indeed loud. Probably OK in the middle of Dartmoor where @Nat67 tends to the needs of slumbering Zombies. The @Grumpy Ole Codger pipes sound sort of V8-ish - bit long for my taste though.

If you go to @Paul Bryant - Get his headers - the OEM header is a a bit of a bottleneck.

I can confirm if you have neighbours and do early starts the outlaws will be too loud.I love em but they do piss others off. Also what with these noise cameras they are talking about,the only way you will get past them is by coasting past with engine off

I can confirm if you have neighbours and do early starts the outlaws will be too loud.I love em but they do piss others off. Also what with these noise cameras they are talking about,the only way you will get past them is by coasting past with engine off
Noise cameras? So Big Brother wants to listen in to our conversations too?? :banghead::banghead:

After going on the South Coast get together I fancy a little more noise but don’t want my 2016 Roadster to be antisocial! What do I get? Tors and keep the cat? OR remove cat and keep the standard pipes? David Platt pipes and keep the cat what do you recommend? I’ve read that removing the cat makes it really loud- I’d like to avoid really loud though!
Tors or DP pipes? Presumably I’ll need to get it tuned? Or not? Input very welcome- I really did like the look and sound of one of the guys Zard 4 into one but that is a bit too salty for my credit card at the moment!
Remove the silencers and your removing the CATS. If you want to get full benefit from the change get better crossover.

The ebay user TSA49 is Dave Platt.

Cant be arsed reading all replies so I will say this, I had TORS and found them disappointing and as heavy as standard. Also, the CAT is in the TORS cans, same as standard, unless you mean cut them open to remove the cat?
No cats in TORS. They are basically a straight pipe in disguise.

Back