Tool kit missing extension socket

RhinoOK

Rocket 3R in my garge
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3R
The tool kit on my 2020 3R has e slots with nothing in them and missing the "Extension socket for footrests, gear and
brake pedals" as listed in the owners manual. R and GT owners does your kit have this tool? The part dept at the dealer says they cannot order it and implies I must live without. These bikes aint cheap and I want everything that is supposed to come with it.

We already covered that.

Look at your shift linkage. It's likely already installed.

I don't know what it looks like for the R models, but on my GT, the extension was already installed to accommodate the mid-position forward controls. When I moved my pegs to the closest position, I had to remove that extension and stow it in that slot. I would have had to use the remaining extension if I had wanted to move the controls forward instead.

The tool kit on my 2020 3R has e slots with nothing in them and missing the "Extension socket for footrests, gear and
brake pedals" as listed in the owners manual. R and GT owners does your kit have this tool? The part dept at the dealer says they cannot order it and implies I must live without. These bikes aint cheap and I want everything that is supposed to come with it.
On my GT the foot controls are in the middle position from the dealer and there's one extension in the "tool kit" and an empty slot for another. If you move the controls back, one extension comes off and goes in the empty slot. If you move them forward, the extra one in the kit goes in the chain and that leaves you with two empty slots. The brake side moves as a unit and there are no extensions involved.

Back