Ive got 5000klms on my Metz and i think it might have 1000 to go then its a Brigestone.

I ordered a BS Excedra front tyre today... hell.. the price in Perth is $340.00.
Metz $280 .. Avon Cobra $310. and they call us the lucky country :mad:

Metz Rear 7000km

Avon Rear 12500km
Avon front to date 17500km

Running Rear BS Exedra Max 240-55
Front replacement will be BS Excedra on Saturday

I ordered a BS Excedra front tyre today... hell.. the price in Perth is $340.00.
Metz $280 .. Avon Cobra $310. and they call us the lucky country :mad:

Metz Rear 7000km

Avon Rear 12500km
Avon front to date 17500km

Running Rear BS Exedra Max 240-55
Front replacement will be BS Excedra on Saturday
You can get a Shinko 757 150/80 for $230. And get a lot better grip, mileage and steering response

Can't say about my fantastic rear cos OP didn't want to know how much better grip I get than the lousy Metz that gave me 6,000 km of slip sliding

Sorry the little :evil::evil::evil: in me made me do it :D

You can get a Shinko 757 150/80 for $230. And get a lot better grip, mileage and steering response

Can't say about my fantastic rear cos OP didn't want to know how much better grip I get than the lousy Metz that gave me 6,000 km of slip sliding

Sorry the little :evil::evil::evil: in me made me do it :D

Thanks Hans I did check the Shinko a while back mate, I was referring to prices generally, including our living expences , no doubt there is the a Carbon tax in there somewhere :(

As for your fantastic rear :eek: tyre that is.. Im glad it works for you..:cool:

I wanted to try the BR front and rear match, although the Avon front has been great so its a difficult choice. But the Grinning will compensate :D

8000 miles on my Metz. Running a BS Excedra now with 5k on it and its starting to wear down pretty good already. Opening up the pipes and adding the KandN had alot to do with that though...:cool:

Back