Well got the BS Excedra G701 fitted on Saturday.. final price fitted/balanced was $320

Sunday put 100 ks in to show it just what is expected of it..:)

I have to say it's not as pretty as the Avon Cobra.. in fact it phuken ugly and the tread depth seems more shallow in comparison..

But me mate Richard says he's happy so far.. so thats good enough :D

>>Got the Patches..thanks Richard,Skip. appreciated :)

I must say I agree re tread depth (and looks). It seems really thin just where I expect most of the wear, but time will tell. So far I'm real happy with it and nothing seems to work as well in the wet but if it doesn't give decent mileage I'll switch back to the Cobra.

My front cupped at 12,000 and I changed it here in Sturgis. Tread eas good other than that.
MY rear has 12,500 on it now with about 1,500 to go home. It should make it fine.

But hen again I ride my R3T like an old geezer, lol. No wheelies or toiching the pegs on the corners....

The cupping bothers me. Can not figure out how that happened. I have been eatching the pressure. But it is what it is. Nervous aboit havong it changed on the road, but they seem to have done a good job. Pricey change in Sturgis though...70 bucks!!!!!

I'm assuming 12,000 miles...this is by far the best mileage anyone's mentioned...making the R3R feasible for me.

My front cupped at 12,000 and I changed it here in Sturgis. Tread eas good other than that.
MY rear has 12,500 on it now with about 1,500 to go home. It should make it fine.

But hen again I ride my R3T like an old geezer, lol. No wheelies or toiching the pegs on the corners....

The cupping bothers me. Can not figure out how that happened. I have been eatching the pressure. But it is what it is. Nervous aboit havong it changed on the road, but they seem to have done a good job. Pricey change in Sturgis though...70 bucks!!!!!

Just came back from a 800+ trip . i had to ride in some torrential rain down pours. Had a new Metz up front and the rear with 25% lifespan remaining. Bike road like it was on rails.Never let me fill it was getting loose. The bike and I were soaked and my respect for the Metz performance went way up.

I see some of you say you're running a Bridgestone on the rear of your Roadsters.... I don't see a Bridgestone tire in the right size (240/50 16). :confused:

Am I missing something?

Back