Today I ordered parts from Bike Bandit. $310.00 with free shipping. As I was placing my order an email came across 20% off all OEM parts. :D I’m replacing the gears, chain, rails and the key-way. The only thing I didn't buy was the tensioner. I'm still looking at the after market on that piece. The 20% off is good until the 29th if anybody needs an OEM part.

I am going to have to do the same fix as you. Could you please list all of the OEM part numbers that you ordered. Thanks so much!

If you order from Bike Bandit click on this link 2008 Triumph Rocket III Parts, 2008 Triumph Rocket III OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com there will be a list. 3-4 is the chain and cam gears, 8-9 are the rail kit. 7 is the 19t crank sprocket, 17-16-15 is the nut,key-way, and lock down bolt. The rep at Bandit helped a lot.:)

If you order from Bike Bandit click on this link 2008 Triumph Rocket III Parts, 2008 Triumph Rocket III OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com there will be a list. 3-4 is the chain and cam gears, 8-9 are the rail kit. 7 is the 19t crank sprocket, 17-16-15 is the nut,key-way, and lock down bolt. The rep at Bandit helped a lot.:)

I will get the info to you this morning due I got tied up with the grand children yesterday. the 4 year old is a bucket load of energy.:D

Back