Hold on here, Ish!
If rain is falling at rate X, at 30 mph you cover 44 feet a second under rain X. At 60 mph you cover 88 feet a second under rain X.
88 feet of rain X begats more rain than does 30 mph.
:p :p :p

Whooooooosh and Irony just passed you by again at the speed of light on his celestial loop of enlightenment!;):roll::roll::roll::roll::inlove!

Wheres Momus?
1561_v._Heemskerck_Momus_tadelt_die_Werke_der_Goetter.JPG
[/QUOTE]

M8,
I fail to see how imposibilities are ironic.
You'd make a good Democrat over here! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :p
OK, OK. So I've learned Momus was a fake god of satire. You score 1 erudite star! :D

Last edited:
M8,
I fail to see how imposibilities are ironic.
You'd make a good Democrat over here! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :p
OK, OK. So I've learned Momus was a fake god of satire. You score 1 erudite star! :D

Nah, you need a degree for that don't you?;) I don't qualify, my High School Certificate peaked me out
I only found about Momus through searching Irony, but he seems to have pissed off a lot of people along the way too.;)

And back to irony, now you getting it! I think.:unsure: ;):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dictionary
irony1
/ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
noun, plural i·ro·nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning:the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
Its alright, confession time. I am a true Republican and would wholeheartedly let our own monarchy sink into political oblivion for a republic. The tricky bit is drafting legislation that sets checks and balances to the power of the Republic.

Parasites like Prince Andrew and his ilk wear their 'impeachments' like hair shirts despite wearing silk ones and staying out of jail, though they still seem to chafe like prison polyester. ;):D

Now back to Rain Drops.;):D

Last edited:
Yes I was told by a man who paints cars for a living that products like this cause problems if you ever need touch up work done because they keep the old and new paint from bonding together. You have to make sure the entire area of touch up has been stripped.

My painter said the same thing, even wax he said is unnecessary at least on his jobs, lol, with modern clear coats.

So - My TLC2 and AMP pack has arrived.

I have been cleaning and prepping some surfaces to test on.

1) Caberg Duke Visor
2) Nexx XD1 Visor
3) KTM and R3 screens and headlights.

Then we'll move onto more general cleaning - maybe - I really don't do the bike cleaning thing - But I want to try the AMP on the cars side windows.

1) Caberg Duke Visor
2) Nexx XD1 Visor
3) KTM and R3 screens and headlights.
Done, done and done.

Did the tail-lights and indicators too. And the KTM mirrors.

This is going to sound obvious - but: The cleaner and more pristine the surface you use this on - the better the effect. I know from experience that nano chem can be used through the "little but often" maxim to fill slightly more visible scratches etc. But if there are deep scratches or chips - this is not going to magically fill them.

I have today used both sprays - AMP on top of TLC2. Separate "wet" application cloths - shared final "dry" buffing cloth. The AMP has a very distinctive smell - the TLC2 to my nose is neutral. Once applied and dry/buffed - there's no perfume.

The Caberg visor seems to have benefited more than the Nexx - despite being older. But the Nexx inner sun visor seems to have done better (a caveat - later)
The R3 screen has responded remarkably to treatment. But it comes with an anti scratch finish OEM. The Ktm fly screen is simply soft acrylic - and that shows.

Ktm was clean-ish so I went over the gloss finish plastics and tank paint - Very pleased. I think there is too much risk of adding scratches to the R3 paint and Granny Guzzi, so I'll give them a soft rinse over ( to get rid of dust etc) before attacking. I have done a water test - water does indeed simply run off leaving no spots etc.

CAVEAT - I deliberately did NOT do the inside of the visors. This is where the scratches are more visible. I wanted first to test and establish demisting or otherwise. I'd say it's not going to help much with breath vapor on visor insides. Unless you have excellent airflow. I'd go as far to say that, based on today's tests in the garage, it might actually enhance misting. And I'm not entirely surprised. They are opposed solutions.

The best anti-mist I know is KLAR-PILOT COMFORT glasses cleaner from Germany. It's used by a lot of SWAT-type fellows inside their riot gear. I was introduced to it by a officer from Dutch special police forces. I little goes a long long long way too.

This is something - imo - to apply as early as possible and simply keep using. If I was, for example, stuck at home, bored stoopid and with a shiny pristine sparkly red MV sat there. I'd be all over it with this stuff.

Done, done and done.

Did the tail-lights and indicators too. And the KTM mirrors.

This is going to sound obvious - but: The cleaner and more pristine the surface you use this on - the better the effect. I know from experience that nano chem can be used through the "little but often" maxim to fill slightly more visible scratches etc. But if there are deep scratches or chips - this is not going to magically fill them.

I have today used both sprays - AMP on top of TLC2. Separate "wet" application cloths - shared final "dry" buffing cloth. The AMP has a very distinctive smell - the TLC2 to my nose is neutral. Once applied and dry/buffed - there's no perfume.

The Caberg visor seems to have benefited more than the Nexx - despite being older. But the Nexx inner sun visor seems to have done better (a caveat - later)
The R3 screen has responded remarkably to treatment. But it comes with an anti scratch finish OEM. The Ktm fly screen is simply soft acrylic - and that shows.

Ktm was clean-ish so I went over the gloss finish plastics and tank paint - Very pleased. I think there is too much risk of adding scratches to the R3 paint and Granny Guzzi, so I'll give them a soft rinse over ( to get rid of dust etc) before attacking. I have done a water test - water does indeed simply run off leaving no spots etc.

CAVEAT - I deliberately did NOT do the inside of the visors. This is where the scratches are more visible. I wanted first to test and establish demisting or otherwise. I'd say it's not going to help much with breath vapor on visor insides. Unless you have excellent airflow. I'd go as far to say that, based on today's tests in the garage, it might actually enhance misting. And I'm not entirely surprised. They are opposed solutions.

The best anti-mist I know is KLAR-PILOT COMFORT glasses cleaner from Germany. It's used by a lot of SWAT-type fellows inside their riot gear. I was introduced to it by a officer from Dutch special police forces. I little goes a long long long way too.

This is something - imo - to apply as early as possible and simply keep using. If I was, for example, stuck at home, bored stoopid and with a shiny pristine sparkly red MV sat there. I'd be all over it with this stuff.

2020-mv-agusta-brutale-1000-rr-first-look-11-fast-facts-4.jpg

Back