TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
My Harley buddies think F11 is the best thing since sliced bread....! Well if there ever was a test of all tests this guy takes the cake. I personally haven't tried (The Last Coat) but after seeing this torturous test I think it's worth giving it a try..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Feel free to horn in..!:D

Last edited:
I have been using TLC for a few years and really love it.
This year they improved the formula and it is a bit glossier and requires even less product.

I coat everything - glass, plastic, paint, leather etc. and use it on my kitchen appliances too.
It removes and prevents fingerprints from aluminum surfaces like my fridge.

There is a new AMP hybrid glossifier top coat but TLC2 really doesn't need it. I use it as a weekly maintenance spray.

Their microfiber cloths are decent.

Word of caution: if you ever plan on putting a sticker or decal on something do it BEFORE you use TLC2 as
nothing will stick to it and it lasts a long time.

I'll try pretty much anything. Off to see if I can find it here.

I don't think it's sold in stores yet.
Free shipping is only good for the US from The Last Coat website.
Amazon & Ebay have resellers but it looks like the same price without the product bundle options on the company site.

I don't want to get in trouble here but if you PM me I can send a link that should save you $10 to offset shipping costs.

I don't think it's sold in stores yet.
Free shipping is only good for the US from The Last Coat website.
Amazon & Ebay have resellers but it looks like the same price without the product bundle options on the company site.

I don't want to get in trouble here but if you PM me I can send a link that should save you $10 to offset shipping costs.
Thanks for the offer - But I'm fine. I'd get hit for import costs from the USA - Gone of the days of getting a free pass. :banghead:

There is a bona-fide distributor in the UK. And for the time being (31st Jan 2020) - for Europe as well.
On EBay UK. Some bundles. TLC2 plus AMP and cloths.

The super glossy stuff is (they say) recommended for glass. But ime Ceramic coatings DO NOT last long on "Cruiser" M/C screens. Fine on smaller screens but I think large ones take square on hits and pit rather than scuff.

Back