wilbur-t

Top Fuel
Wow, just got home to find a package on my porch. Didn't remember ordering anything? You'll be glad to know that the precious cargo arrived intact and is in the fridge as I type.

You guys are the greatest! Here's mud in your eye!:bch:

[Jamie is a KC Boy?]

Just a little medicine, enjoy in good health. Hopefully the shipping process hasn't hurt the taste. :bch:

Jamie thought you would enjoy the brochure, I thought it was a good idea too. :roll:

If you drink enough of that your arms fall off and wheat grows out the holes...And isn't that what you just had fixed??:D

****...sniff, sniff....I think I'm gonna cry......Think I'll have another beer instead!:D Very good, by the way!

Ahhhh....If only I had some of Jamie's favorite cheese.......

[Just kidding] Thanks Guys!

Sturgis

Got back to Kansas City on Saturday from the Sturgis Bike Rally. Rocket performed great over 1500 miles there and back plus another 1000 miles on day rides through Spearfish Canyon, Black Hills and Devils Tower. Received nothing but respect from the Hawg riders. The ride through Needles Hwy was a bit difficult for me with the Rocket plus a passenger on hairpin steep corners, but we made it and would ride it again. Only ajustments I would make: Corbin hard saddle bags over the leather Triumph bags. adjust the handle bars for a better cruising position, Corbin seat with back rest, foot pads versus the pegs.

Back