The Hayabusa Is Ending Production "Fake News" ???

up north there is one more 72 year young captain I know riding a 200hp roadster hello number 3 where are you :laugh:

You be the OLDEST man, Patrick!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :p
So, who be the other current OLD 200 HP rider besides youse?

HA! HA! HA!
I didn't pay enough attention to whom I was conversing with! Must be that aged crap again!?
I also look forward to our meet; however, with my work constrictions, I may be sending my little brother out there for the pick up and ride back to WA.

Well you /he is welcome to stay with me. In all seriousness, Id really like to meet you. And im super happy wifeys Roadster is gonna be loved. Ive owned many bikes. This is the only "thing" that moves me in a ....um spiritual sense.

Well you /he is welcome to stay with me. In all seriousness, Id really like to meet you. And im super happy wifeys Roadster is gonna be loved. Ive owned many bikes. This is the only "thing" that moves me in a ....um spiritual sense.

Agreed, my friend!
For me, twas always the modified sport bike on the street . . . until after my big off at 110 mph in 1987 at 41 years.
Injuries from years of racing and football and that big crash finale, exponentially exacerbated by progressive old bones and do not allow me to bend around a sport bike. I search constantly for a total performance motorcycle that accommodates the older rider ergos.

If I was rich enough, I would start a company that would "rebuild" appropriate bikes to this end.
I believe there would be a market for a true performance (handling and power) cruiser that would kick butt and be comfy enough for a cross country ride.

You be the OLDEST man, Patrick!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :p
So, who be the other current OLD 200 HP rider besides youse?

tis a man in kelowna but he is probably not a member of this fraternal order of rocket riders ...yet

and BTW thanks a bunch for reminding all members of my standing on this forum but me think not the oldest there is an older gentleman I won't mention name but he rides in vegas ....me think.....yet have not seen any post from him for a while

on another subject I will visit an old acquaintance in 2 weeks Bill @IdahoRedRocket has invited me to stop by on my way to yuma naturally I am towing the black beauty ... will be fun to reacquaint with him and then riding in arizona for a month will be a treat

Back