The Hayabusa Is Ending Production "Fake News" ???

I do like the B-King a lot, too bad they stopped its production. They should bring it back with better astetics.

Out on the road, eating in a small town cafe, I met a AZ copper riding one.
We swspped motors and went for a spin.
Although it had better ergos than my Ninja had, no way I could do even a 300 mile day that cramped up.
But WOW! I did love it!

I have wanted a B-King forever.....i almost bought one before i decided to spend all my fun money on my Roadster!

Very envious of your project!
In a few months I too (with @Claviger) shall be working on a build of my own on a low mile Roadster. Getting excited.

Im keeping a close eye on your low mile ride Steve! Looking forward to seeing what you do with her!

In similar fashion to yourself, I intend to post progress of the adventure.
Unlike you and in consideration of my 72 year old reactions, I have decided to stay at or a tad above 200 RWHP and not the fire-breathing monster you shall soon srtaddle. :D :thumbsup:

In similar fashion to yourself, I intend to post progress of the adventure.
Unlike you and in consideration of my 72 year old reactions, I have decided to stay at or a tad above 200 RWHP and not the fire-breathing monster you shall soon srtaddle. :D :thumbsup:

I am looking forward to meeting you! 72 years young and 200+ horse! Your def my kind of ol bull!

I am looking forward to meeting you! 72 years young and 200+ horse! Your def my kind of ol bull!

HA! HA! HA!
I didn't pay enough attention to whom I was conversing with! Must be that aged crap again!?
I also look forward to our meet; however, with my work constrictions, I may be sending my little brother out there for the pick up and ride back to WA.

Back