Pig9r

Living Legend
Alright, how about a thread to brag about the other bikes and/or cars you have smoked?

My first one:
I have to admit that when I went out today after work for a short ride I was looking for something to run with. Not more than a mile from home I spot a sport bike cutting through traffic behind me trying to catch up. He gets up next to me, I see it is a Honda CBR 600 some sort of special orange color and the rider has a "cute" orange outfit to match. He slows as he starts to pass and gives a little wave, we both were doing about 50 mph (the perfect roll on speed for the Rocket). I start to gun it a little to let him know he isn't going to get off that easily especially on a four lane road. After 2 or 3 more prodding blips of the throttle, he tucks in and takes off and I follow about 2 or 3 lengths back. I could tell he thought he would shake me pretty easy but after passing a few cars I started to gain. He kept looking for me in his mirrors but couldn't find me because now I was along side of him. There was a stop light ahead so we let off. He did a couple of double takes and once he saw which direction I was going he changed lanes and went the other direction. Sore loser.

I hope to add a few more in the near future. Maybe we can get Tom to find us some little stickers of bike or car silhouettes to put on our tanks with each kill, sort of like a fighter pilot.:D

The stickers would be f*$#ing hilarious!!
LOLOLOL.............I call my bike "Harley Killer" but maybe some kinda scoring device is in order.

Ok chalk another one up. Same road almost same scenario except it was a V (not as fast as a Rocket III) Rod. I have to admit I was somewhat aroused when I saw there was a VRod in front of me.:eek: I have been looking for one to run with since I got the Rocket. I almost got a chance to get him from from a red light but the light changed before we stopped. I then rolled up next to him (on a four lane road) and flicked the throttle a few times until he took off. I was in third, I skipped the downshift and just did a roll on up to about 5500 then shifted and went up the range through fourth. By the time I got into fifth I was about 50 yards in front. I assume he did some engine mods because he spent a pretty penny on the custom "lightening bolt" tank and fenders. But then again we are talking about an HD.

This is just way too easy. I guess I am going to have to start upping my standards.;)

I've got 2 HD riders trying to build their bikes to catch the Rock. No such luck yet.
One went to the point of installing an S&S 113 race motor. He was braking it in nice and easy, this went on for a couple weeks. I saw him at a hangout with a few other riders one night. When it was time to leave, he asked me which highway I was going to take home. All of us knew his bike was now broke in and he was ready to run me.
Once on the road, we were cruising side by side at about 80 mph. I heard him downshift and romp on it. I gave him about 2 seconds and then I downshifted and opened it up. The Rock jumped and pulled away from him. I took it up to 140 and then slowed to wait for him. He called me a few choice names as I pulled off at my exit. I saw him a week later. He said he'll never mess with another Rocket.

Back