TFC Flat Out

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
So on a controlled road out west I ran the new bike flat out. 146 mph indicated on the speedometer. It is definitely limited by the ECU to that speed. If the nannies could be turned off it would do more.

BTW that’s pretty fast on a naked cruiser.;)

So on a controlled road out west I ran the new bike flat out. 146 mph indicated on the speedometer. It is definitely limited by the ECU to that speed. If the nannies could be turned off it would do more.

that’s pretty fast on anything! lol

Ya I was reading on the new kawasaki electronics and tunning. They found a way to add fuel via a pcv could even mess with the timing using the power commander ignition module. But since they couldn't get into the ecu so they could stop the ecu from closing the throttle. It has throttle by wire. Glad I watched the video. Anyways they were controling fueling and timing and then start test different overdrive ratios on the supercharger. It was like watching **** :)

146km ;) i knew what u meant hooligan

Back