Tank Warning Sticker

I just used my finger nail to peel the corner back and slowly pulled it off in one piece then used some goo-gone to clean up any residue.

Hey wait a minute, you're not supposed to remove those under penalty of law...:D

I blast it for a couple minutes with a heat gun (hair dryer type), helps loosen the glue. If there is glue left on the tank, use a little more heat and dab it with the glue side of the sticker, that will pull off the rest.

a lttle WD-40 on a soft rag will also take that glue off after the sticker is removed.

after peeling of the sticker, you can apply a light layer of peanut butter for about an hour then the glue will come right off. preferably creamy/chunky may scratch.

I blast it for a couple minutes with a heat gun (hair dryer type), helps loosen the glue. If there is glue left on the tank, use a little more heat and dab it with the glue side of the sticker, that will pull off the rest.

You could use a propane torch too. Just be sure to open the gas cap before applying the flame..................................:p

Back