Scratched Gas Tank - Recommendation?

I had a nick on the black tank from a rock. White under black paint. Bought the black touch up paint. Cannot see where it was after touch up. Perfect. You might try it.

I rode my 06 classic about 650 miles after getting it back from the shop.

Bars weren't in the right place so before I rode it home I adjusted the bars and went to try it out and ripped the paint to the metal. That was 11 months ago. Just put some black electrical tape over it. But stands out on the Blue Rocket 😜

My son scraped my tank with his ski while it was in the garage. Its a small scratch but did go down to the primer. As I notice it every time I look down, I'd like to get it fixed and will likely need to take it to someone. I am in Southern Cal and my Triumph shop has a guy but he is busy for the next three months. Does anyone have a recommendation or dealt with a scratch before - particularly in the LA area? Thanks in advance.
I had a similar issue with my Ducati X Diavel. I knew that my perfect black pint could never be matched completely. I turned out that my insurance company ( Foremost Insurance) covered the entire cost for a brand new factory painted tank. ( $2800.00) Try this!

Back