Buzzz

.040 Over
Hi guys,

I installed the windscreen on my new 2014 Roadster. It helps a little but isn't nearly tall enough. I'm 6'2 and the wind is still pounding my head. I know there are thread about this but I haven't been able to find them again. Who makes a windscreen to fit my Rocket thats a little taller and a little wider? I want a light smoke color if I can find one. I ordered the taller of the windscreens from the dealer but its just not helping much. Thanks,
Buzz

Awesome. I found them. Now I just have to decide if I want the 23 inch or 25 inch screen. The one thats on the bike now measures 19.5 inches. Any thoughts? I'm keeping the one I have now for summertime.

go the 25 extra wide with recurve and get the vent, you wont regret it. oh and get some lowers they will get rid of a lot of turbulence.

I am 6'2" and I bought the 23" with re-curve. I will block all the wind from above and the sides way better than the stocker. The issue is wind from below and good luck stopping that. I bought 2 different sets of lowers and built 1 set and even though they are the size of a sheet plywood, the wind from below is unbearable. I took the windshield and lowers off and just use a fly screen now, I can't stand the buffeting from below. I would rather have steady wind in my face than a hurricane wind blowing up my nose and up my shirt. I sold my lowers already but if you want the windshield I'll let you have it for $50 plus shipping. I only used it one season.

I am 6'2" and I bought the 23" with re-curve. I will block all the wind from above and the sides way better than the stocker. The issue is wind from below and good luck stopping that. I bought 2 different sets of lowers and built 1 set and even though they are the size of a sheet plywood, the wind from below is unbearable. I took the windshield and lowers off and just use a fly screen now, I can't stand the buffeting from below. I would rather have steady wind in my face than a hurricane wind blowing up my nose and up my shirt. I sold my lowers already but if you want the windshield I'll let you have it for $50 plus shipping. I only used it one season.

Heck yes. I will take it. Just want to make sure it is the right one for my 2015. Does it have the cut outs for the two headlights? If so, let me know what I need to send for the screen and shipping to Alabama. My zip code is 36526.

If that screen doesn't have the vent, then you may want to cut a hole in it. That will make a huge difference as it helps reduce the vacuum behind the screen. Lowers are also very good.

Pssh, sell the bike and buy a Touring. :) A quick tweak with a new map for it and you have within 5 hp of the same power as a Roadster.

Haha. Short of the bags on the bike, I will probably have a touring by the time I end up putting everything on it. I ordered highway bars with foot pegs last week. I'm still waiting on the correct luggage rack and back rest to come in.

Back