Talked with my mechanic.

Wow!!! That's great news. I kind of figured they might be doing that. Did your dealer tell you that? Just curious...:D

Call your dealer, The letter I got (written to the original owner) in the papers that came with my Rocket states that there is a safety recall for the VIN number range: 205267 through 216401. I called the Triumph customer service number in Georgia and was told that the previous owner took Rosie in for the repair.

Mtnman

Dam man I think that recall was for the rear end (bevel box)seal that I had done to mine that turned out to be unessary.

Thanks for the heads up guys! I just called my dealer and he checked the book and said that I was good to go with my VIN number.

Lawyers, Guns, and Money

I'm with Tomo: If you are out of warranty and can prove the bearing was installed backward, you will probably win. Will they compensate for your Lawyer?....good question!

Good info here. Thanks Paul's.

Nice warren zevon reference :cool:

My bikes in for an oil leak and received a call last week that my bike will get a new tune. It just had a new one put in 2 months ago. I figured that they were going to put the same one in but I guess not. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe it will run a little cooler with the new tune...NOT!

Back