Sweeten the pot . . . Lush "street" cams

201 RWHP?
With no porting, springs, keepers or lifter cups?
1nquiring minds . . .
steve
my last tuning with the neville kit ( cams pistons jardine) at nel's according to the graph... 198hp.
now on a different subject my transmission has arrived east at robinson's industry for backcutting and #4 gear replacement plus some cir-clips but I am baffled by the deafening silence from the operator there, no replies to my emails and nobody answer the phone everyone says they are upstanding business operators But I wished somebody would talk to me

@albertaduke Reminds me of the old Lily Tomlin spoofs of AT&T, where at the end of each one she would look at the camera with a big smile and say, "We're AT&T. We don't care, because we don't have to."

I get the same response from Carpenter the several times I've called, and still haven't managed to send them any money.

I feel for you. Hope you will hear from them soon, your happy transmission will make your bike happy, and you will follow in turn.

Thanks for the response, Patrick. I knew it took more than just a cam to get it up to 200 horsepower.

because all that low end torque is problematic with throttle control while hooning the twisties.
For some
hqdefault.jpg

Kevin Carmichael? What a talent to do this on an 800+ pound monster & on pavement no less!!!
Only wish I could do a pavement power slide like this! :eek: :thumbsup:
Too long in the tooth now to try and learn how. :(

My thoughts exactly Steve. (all statements above) Yep Kevin Carmichael.
I would easily do this sort of thing when I was ummmm ..... lets make that ...Last Century ! :D

My thoughts exactly Steve. (all statements above) Yep Kevin Carmichael.
I would easily do this sort of thing when I was ummmm ..... lets make that ...Last Century ! :D

IMHO,
Flat trackin' on pavement is about as KEWL as it gets on a motor!!!
#2 would be the jumps & Whoops on a motocross racetrack!

Back