JUNE04R3OWNERUK

.020 Over
Supercharged Rocket 3 -- 228bhp at rear wheel -- 185 ft lb torque

Bike is up for sale at present in UK for around £ 15,000

Not my bike but belongs to someone else, saw this picture and other in advert on # ###

Look at photo album for other pics.

I love the way that Supercharger setup looks... I wonder how well it works.. like runnability problems and such. I would cry if I dumped the bike on that side. That just has to be a scary sight to any Harley rider:D. It would look better if you were to hang a couple of nitrous bottles off of it... they wouldn't have to be hooked up.. they would just have to be out in open sight :eek:

There is no aftercooler on that kit.
Not a good thing for the engine reability with a lot of detonation on heavy load.
Of course we don't speak about the fuel consumption................

Perhaps that's why the guy sells his bike....:D

It would look better if you were to hang a couple of nitrous bottles off of it... they wouldn't have to be hooked up.. they would just have to be out in open sight

Like Bronco50... Hey i haven't heard from him for a while!! Is he still posting on the Rat.net site!!

to SteveRed

I am here as Grandpa1(bronco50 overthere) and that is the TTS system i want and now cant afford.I am looking for an investor partner in a brand new style of van park though so we can make millions around OZ..............We will have to get together one day soon for a coffee etc regards NOS MAN;):D:):rolleyes:

Back