Strange Cravings/Urges???

In recent years, Triumph Motorcycles has opened three plants in the industrial province of Chonburi, Thailand, southeast of Bangkok. These factories are fully owned, staffed and managed by Triumph and run according to the same standards as its U.K. operations. Opened in 2003, Factory 3 produce components exclusively for Triumph, which gives the company control over quality and supply. Factory 4 opened in 2006, and it houses mold and paint shops for body panels. Factory 4 also houses a chassis assembly line, where complete motorcycles are produced using engines assembled at Factory 2. Factory 5 opened in 2008. It provides high-pressure die casting of engine blocks, cranks and other parts using the latest CNC (computer numerically controlled) machine tooling.

How to Build a Triumph: A Tour of Hinckley Factory 2

Looks like we're there already?

In recent years, Triumph Motorcycles has opened three plants in the industrial province of Chonburi, Thailand, southeast of Bangkok. These factories are fully owned, staffed and managed by Triumph and run according to the same standards as its U.K. operations. Opened in 2003, Factory 3 produce components exclusively for Triumph, which gives the company control over quality and supply. Factory 4 opened in 2006, and it houses mold and paint shops for body panels. Factory 4 also houses a chassis assembly line, where complete motorcycles are produced using engines assembled at Factory 2. Factory 5 opened in 2008. It provides high-pressure die casting of engine blocks, cranks and other parts using the latest CNC (computer numerically controlled) machine tooling.

How to Build a Triumph: A Tour of Hinckley Factory 2

Looks like we're there already?

Yep, no surprise whatsoever. To survive we must adjust...and perhaps ratchet back our hubris and world domineering expectations a tad or so. There is always a niche for individual creativity and innovation.:cool:

As far as I know it is home...but my wife doesn't go out to D&D's or out that way hardly at all.

You may have to wait till I get there or we'll meet up at Daryl's and I'll give it to you then.

Again, if she does goe out that way (or one of my son's) I'll have her drop it off.

Dennis

34 dtg Dubai
35 dtg Thunderbird'n time

149 dtg Dubai
150 dtg HOME for good!

Thanks Dennis I take the wanker part back:D

I love the video as well. I found it while I was waiting to go pick up my R3T - I believe it's true ;). But I also believe in Santa Claus so ................. :rolleyes:

Back