Strange Cravings/Urges???

stepnet1983

.060 Over
I have noticed something strange that happens to me everytime I climb aboard my R3T "Black Beauty". I have been getting some odd cravings and urges - for instance I am craving Fish 'n Chips and have the urge to call the local Police "Bobbies". Also whenever I pass/see a "Mini Cooper" I want to give a friendly wave of comradery. I link these experiences to my recent R3T purchase - must I seek "professional" help :confused: or just "let it ride"??? Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions you can give. Also just had my morning "cup of tea" :eek:

All sounds perfectly normal to me... But then I am an expat Brit! :D

"Bland food..." You were eating in the wrong places my friend. :p

Walk to your near.........no RUN to your nearest Harley hangout bar and drink crappy beer and eat crappy fried food until you puke.............Feel better?:confused: Now this is where harley has an edge over triumph.....................but its a fun edge to say the least! :D

mutt

But they are built in Oxford. It's the best of both worlds ... German engineering built in England. Funny how the world changes.

When you wave to the cooper I hope it is an old one if not you are waveing to a German car, nothing wrong with waveing to German cars but please make sure it is a Bugatti Veyron.:D

AAHHH!! the veyron imagine 1001hp.. there is a youtube clip showing one plunging in the drink somewhere in the US of A can you believe the moron !!

Back