Standard Handlebars

geneseo1911

Naturally Aspirated
Ride
2007 Rocket Classic, 2018 Rocket Roadster
Would someone be willing to give me the dimensions of the 'Standard' handlebars? And/or the Roadster bars? ie rise, width, and pullback?

I have a Classic, and the bars have too much pullback, and force my wrists into an odd angle that hurts after even a short time.

I think I read that the standard bars are the same as the Roadster? I did ride a new Roadster, and the bars were a little bit of a reach at full lock, but pretty comfortable for me at 6'4". I know I can order Roadster bars, but I'm wondering if I can find something cheaper if I know what dimensions to look for. I'm also considering posting an ad to trade, but I think shipping would be prohibitively expensive.

I have a standard bar hanging on my wall. I don't know the dimensions, but they can be yours for not too much.

Would someone be willing to give me the dimensions of the 'Standard' handlebars? And/or the Roadster bars? ie rise, width, and pullback?

I have a Classic, and the bars have too much pullback, and force my wrists into an odd angle that hurts after even a short time.

I think I read that the standard bars are the same as the Roadster? I did ride a new Roadster, and the bars were a little bit of a reach at full lock, but pretty comfortable for me at 6'4". I know I can order Roadster bars, but I'm wondering if I can find something cheaper if I know what dimensions to look for. I'm also considering posting an ad to trade, but I think shipping would be prohibitively expensive.
Dude are you up in Geneseo That doe snot sound like east central may North west I 80 corridor ? I have a set of standards if you want to swap let me know. They definitely have less pull back the the Classic bars.
I down near Peoria

Last edited:
Dude are you up in Geneseo That doe snot sound like east central may North west I 80 corridor ? I have a set of standards if you want to swap let me know. They definitely have less pull back the the Classic bars.
I down near Peoria

Hey Warp! I was hoping you'd check in as another Illannoy guy. I'm actually down by Champaign....you fell for my clever misdirection.

I'd love to see that supercharged beast some day, and a handlebar swap might be just the excuse to get up there...

I'd be happy to part with my stock Roadster bars . . .
If interested, let me know and I'll locate them and measure.
Begs the question of the diff between Standard and Roadster bars.
Likely not much.

I'd be happy to part with my stock Roadster bars . . .
If interested, let me know and I'll locate them and measure.
Begs the question of the diff between Standard and Roadster bars.
Likely not much.

What bars did you swap to? I'm looking at a set of 14" mini ape Burly bars for my standard

I wanted to publicly thank Warp. He came down and personally delivered a set of standard bars & Rivco risers. The standard bars were better, but with the risers in place they are perfect. Exactly what I needed. Harvest is in full swing right now, but I will get the classic bars up there in a few weeks when we wrap up.

Back