Rocket 3 replacement handlebars

Freddie-H

Si "Freddie" Hatterz
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2300
Hi folks, currently have the older 2.3L Rocket 3 Roadster (2016) but I truly hate the original bars, and want a lower option that brings my 6' 3" frame a little out of the wind, say standard 22mm (flatter) road bars. Has anyone have recommendations on the best bars to get. Love the bike but any hard acceleration leaves me hanging on for grim death and wind battering me about like i have palsey. Need a change 🙂

Hi folks, currently have the older 2.3L Rocket 3 Roadster (2016) but I truly hate the original bars, and want a lower option that brings my 6' 3" frame a little out of the wind, say standard 22mm (flatter) road bars. Has anyone have recommendations on the best bars to get. Love the bike but any hard acceleration leaves me hanging on for grim death and wind battering me about like i have palsey. Need a change 🙂
I'm 6'4 but run apes and just hang on for day rides. Anything longer I fit a ranch slider (screen) to deflect the wind. With the lower bars you need to be careful before you buy anything. Lower bars may hit the tank. On another R3 I purchased some drag bars, they were completely unusable, still sitting on my shelf...

Back