What size ape hangers fit with standard cables

Mr G

The Caretaker
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hi all ,
Rocket 111 roadster 2014, what size ape hangers will fit with the standard cables .
Tia

I'm looking for the same info but for a 2006 Classic.
I actually want to put 16 inch ape hangers on to make it ideal for me as I'm 6'7" with a looong back & reach 😲😲.
Would also need to know where to get longer brake lines, throttle cables, clutch cables & then there will be the problem of extending the wiring looms(s)!!

Hi guys,
I've been in touch with Carl Inkley at Just Rockets & he supplies & fits ape hangers with all the lengthened cables/ brake line & wiring loom extensions.
Ride in, fit, ride out job once you place the order & he's built up the bars for you.
Not cheap but Carl is the man for everything Rocket related in the UK.
Canny wait till these are done, hopefully by the end of April, as Carl is swamped with work just now.

By digging under the tank and rerouting the wiring 14" rise is achievable. However you still need new cables and brake hoses. I eventually went to 16"s with 2" rivco risers but internally wired the electrics. New hoses and cables again. Miserable job extending the wires. Am 6'4"
20201230_145115.jpg

20201230_145131.jpg

By digging under the tank and rerouting the wiring 14" rise is achievable. However you still need new cables and brake hoses. I eventually went to 16"s with 2" rivco risers but internally wired the electrics. New hoses and cables again. Miserable job extending the wires. Am 6'4"
20201230_145115.jpg

20201230_145131.jpg
Nice bike!

Back