Spy shots new rocket

This.. is amazing. As a techy kind of guy who likes futuristic stuff, this is my new bike of my dreams... I love it. It's like a super beefed up Diavel, can't wait to see one in person and see the specs. I probably wont buy one because that time has passed for me (baby and a mortgage) But I love it. It definitely makes my old roadster look old.

New engine I guess? The header appears to be bolted in "three" places rather than two. I would like to ride one

Chasing the Diavel. :(
It's great to see a real bike riding a 'real' road though.

I hope I can find a dealer nearby with test rides; can't imagine it would be anything less than an absolute blast to ride. :)

Hope they make use of the size and add some panniers and a pillion seat to a model before 2025.

Notice they have installed a hydraulic clutch in place. Tranny shift belcrank is in a different location (lower) than the previous model which suggests that the transmission has been revised..... hopefully for the better. Looking closely at the left side, it appears that the tranny gears can be accessed through a cover.... Hard to tell but would be nice. As Paul mentioned, the cylinders are black and crankcase silver. Does this suggest that the cylinder assembly is removable from the crankcase??? Are those double walled headers cause they look larger than the previous model? Lots of questions.....

I'm really starting to like this ride...... sigh.... it's only money, it's only money, it's only money....

Already increased my direct deposit to savings.

Think I'm going to keep my 2013 and make it a bit more friendly for two up since this one doesn't look like it's going to be comfy for the pillion on road trips lol.

My savings account just started shivering!;) That whole engine looks redesigned. Definitely looks like a seam between the cylinder and the block. Maybe they did away with liners? Oil cooler under the radiator. Front cover looks beefier. Exhaust ports look larger and more round than oval. Everything looks different. Boy, they sure know how to tease.

Last edited:
Back