Spy shots new rocket

Rear wheel looks like an 18...look carefully..its an Avon Cobra Chrome design...The 16 only goes to 180....the 17 goes to 200/55 and the 18 inch goes up to 250/40....or 200/55
Could be wrong but thats what it looks like to me..read the wall

2.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting.
Silver crank cases that look separate to the Black Cylinders.
I would have to loose the indicators, plate holder (but realize that's for legal reasons)
Headers look big, but are probably double skinned as heat shields look "minimal"
Interesting that the front axle is rearward of the sliders.
There was some *** Bike that had that years ago, looked strange then, still looks strange now :confused:
There sure would be one big box underneath there that is the CAT/muffler, I bet that weighs a ton !
Okay then Paul - What ideas for a cat delete 3 pipe system do you have for this beastie??

Rear wheel looks like an 18...look carefully..its an Avon Cobra Chrome design...The 16 only goes to 180....the 17 goes to 200/55 and the 18 inch goes up to 250/40....or 200/55
Could be wrong but thats what it looks like to me..read the wall

2.jpg

Given that the rear wheel is definitely smaller diameter than the front, by your reckoning the front must be 19”. I don’t think so!
No surprise that the 240/50-16 Avon Chrome isn’t listed yet; the bike hasn’t even been released. It’s not like there’s a market outside the Rocket for that size - only one other and it runs the 55 profile Exedra Max (and thank whoever for that). At least it looks like they’re at long last ditching the Metzeler.

Back