Smartphone's and the not so smart

A challenger taking evasive action to avoid an unfit roaduser who happens to be female ? You dont live in Hazard County do you ? ;)
Glad your all good bud and comisserations for the injurys That classic car suffered . It's illegal to use a mobile at the wheel here, They always check the phone records and if you were found to be using a phone or having sex with a farm animal , you are pretty much F $÷%ed . literally !

A challenger taking evasive action to avoid an unfit roaduser who happens to be female ? You dont live in Hazard County do you ? ;)
Glad your all good bud and comisserations for the injurys That classic car suffered . It's illegal to use a mobile at the wheel here, They always check the phone records and if you were found to be using a phone or having sex with a farm animal , you are pretty much F $÷%ed . literally !
It's illegal here too. But it's not enforced.

In Kentucky, you can run a motorcycle off the road, your fault, and as long as you don't make contact with the bike....your free to go. Even if you have 6 witnesses. They won't even check to see if you have insurance.
But, if pulled over random, no accident involved, checked for insurance and you have non, they will tow your vehicle....Welcome to Ken***ee

Results of using a cell phone while driving IMG_0615 (1).JPG IMG_0617 (1).JPG IMG_0618.JPG Just ain't worth it for anybody. Granddaughter awhile back. Now she has half a foot. Could have been avoided.

They always check the phone records and if you were found to be using a phone or having sex with a farm animal , you are pretty much F $÷%ed . literally !
What about pets? - I know all about Dartmoor residents and their pets! - Not first hand naturally. But one has heard the rumours.

So I’m guessing thats why @scot in exile came over here as our farm animal laws are much more lax!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's not it. It's because your animals don't fight back.
In Kentucky, you can run a motorcycle off the road, your fault, and as long as you don't make contact with the bike....your free to go.
**** - I gotta move to KenTurkey.

Back