wacanuck

2005 Rocket
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Everywhere i am looking is saying discontinued by Triumph so any ideas where I can get sissy bar, pad, luggage rack.

Everywhere i am looking is saying discontinued by Triumph so any ideas where I can get sissy bar, pad, luggage rack.

going to take u a while to find one.
i would suggest in the mean time buy one of @Mittzy quick release set ups he is on his last run of making them maybe u can still get in.
i have the triumph and the right side mounting bracket broke and have not been able to get it.

I have one that's was fitted for a 2015 roadster the tall sissy bar with the luggage rack. I need to get it off the bike bought one with the shorter sissy bar that's in powder coating now once i get that back this one is going to be up for sale. I do believe the mounting points are the same.

I have one that's was fitted for a 2015 roadster the tall sissy bar with the luggage rack. I need to get it off the bike bought one with the shorter sissy bar that's in powder coating now once i get that back this one is going to be up for sale. I do believe the mounting points are the same.
Did you ever sell that bar?

Still have these parts? and if so cost/any idea on shipping? or fit ?
Yes I do.
I have a complete set including fender covers and side brackets and a choice of standard pad or classic pad.
All parts fit up to 2018 on NON Touring rockets.
Shipping for the complete kit and quick release system would be about $120 AUD to USA
Ill send you a PM

Cheapest international mail rates in the world from Oz I reckon too as we are charged solely on weight not volume. The parcel size is limited to maximums of: 20 Kg weight; 105cm long; and 140cm girth. So light but bulky or odd shaped items like full Classic/Roadster screens/brackets, denser flatpacked sissy bar kits or even footrails etc ship relatively cheaply worldwide.

The confounding thing at the moment is I am still waiting more than 2 weeks on a parcel from NZ, a short 1-2 hour flight away (usually overnight or a few days), yet a parcel I sent last week is already in bloody Moscow! Go figure.;):roll::roll::roll:

Back