86’d the Signal Minder option and just ordered the Safer-turn-system. Not real keen on the idea of cutting the wiring harness but it just sounds like a better system for what I’m after. Just looking for indicator cancelling, no 4way flashers or running lights. Plus a coupon for 35% off and free shipping sure sweetens the pot.

My STS module showed up yesterday and I installed it this morning. This gizmo is really cool. It Actually does what it’s supposed to do. Let’s hope it holds up

My STS module showed up yesterday and I installed it this morning. This gizmo is really cool. It Actually does what it’s supposed to do. Let’s hope it holds up
Good to hear! Mine should be here this week. Where did you mount it?

This may be the recent thread @CrzystghndKC was referring to....

Blinker Cancel / Running Lights / Flashing Brake

I think it's an important investment. The only drawback is the constant flashing instrument light, which tape or a snipped wire can easily remedy.

Very easy to install. I have mine set up with the signal lights also working as running lights (suggest changing to LEDs). When braking they also flash.
Just installed and everything was great till I started the bike and the indicator light on the tach is on all the time or flashing like its shorting. Has anyone else had similar issue?

Back