Questions please: grips and turn signals on my '18 Roadster

Bondysbike

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket Roadster
1. Looking to swap grips. New grips don’t seem to have end weights...what do end weights do - just control vibesor what. Should I get grips with weights ?

2. My R3 is new (2018 reg). Want to swap indicators or turn singles. If I go LED will I need resistors or not. Seems mixed opinions. Dealer say I don’t yet supplier says probably will? Any experience with this issue folks?

Thanks!

1. Bar vibration reduction

2. Change of flasher or resistors are required if you do all 4 led

I have had the end weights on and off, I did not notice any vibe difference, but liked the look of them on. I have heated grips now and bar weights on.
If you put the LED lamps in the flashers you simply need to buy the electronic LED flasher relay. If one or a number of them do not work after the switch over, you will need to pull the lens covers and switch the wiring over (I had to do all four of mine) just switch + to -, it is a five minute job

What grips were you planning on fitting ? Stock style grips are open ended to allow for bar ends . A nice set of kurykyns tho , have removable chrome end caps which look best left on . The kurykyns also come with a built in throttle tube which makes life much easier !

I upgraded the prison indicators i installed to LED (10w)
Prison LED Motorcycle Indicators - Black | eBay
10W - 100W White/RGB SMD Bright High Power LED Bead Chips Flood Light Bulb | eBay

All my lights are LED and these run off the standard relay

IMG_6310.JPG
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6312.JPG
IMG_6313.JPG
IMG_6314.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6316.JPG
IMG_6327.JPG
IMG_6328.JPG

Back