turning signals upgrade- por favor

Lemieuxfan

Supercharged
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
Most have gone with a led whole light installation and a whole lot cheaper too. Look on Amazon for some cheep Chinese daymakers. Boardtracker Harley Davidson has the daymakers for $325.00 each. Some have used wilpro 51.99 wisamic 51.99 funlove 47.59 sunpie 50.99. Use the search function and search for led headlights and you will find all kinds of information. :p:p:p

Most have gone with a led whole light installation and a whole lot cheaper too. Look on Amazon for some cheep Chinese daymakers. Boardtracker Harley Davidson has the daymakers for $325.00 each. Some have used wilpro 51.99 wisamic 51.99 funlove 47.59 sunpie 50.99. Use the search function and search for led headlights and you will find all kinds of information. :p:p:p

good info but i am willing to pay extra for the ease of installation also they are including secondary mini LED's; Just really wanting the turning signal single popin LED's i know others have removed the bracket and have gone total teardown but i prefer to keep mine close to stock with some mild/needed upgrades. Really don't have time to go full blown OCD taking rocket apart-kudos to those who have bandwidth and bravery/courage just not me have too much other Shight going on.

Exactly the same steps to replace the whole thing as a bulb. Screw open ring, pull crap out put new crap in done. It literally is unplugging and removing one item either way, only, the full conversion your now done for life never need to worry about it.

Full replacement has cooling built into the housing that goes inside the bucket, the bulb replacement only has little fins on the bulb. Not sure if either is needed or accurate.

If you do bulb only the light shape will be utter garbage, Halogen reflectors don't work right for LEDs.

Having done a full and total led conversion on my whole bike, the worst one was the tail light by far. The bulb didn't fit through the opening in the back of the housing so I had to take it totally apart. Worth the effort though, my lights are bright as hell and the signals are totally invisible when not on.

I now I'm going to pay for suggesting this but... it's a pain to replace the rim's screw and nut :banghead:.

Get yourself two small zip ties to replace them.

It's been said here before, zip ties are the best thing since duck tape. I personally think they are better.

Exactly the same steps to replace the whole thing as a bulb. Screw open ring, pull crap out put new crap in done. It literally is unplugging and removing one item either way, only, the full conversion your now done for life never need to worry about it.

Full replacement has cooling built into the housing that goes inside the bucket, the bulb replacement only has little fins on the bulb. Not sure if either is needed or accurate.

If you do bulb only the light shape will be utter garbage, Halogen reflectors don't work right for LEDs.

Having done a full and total led conversion on my whole bike, the worst one was the tail light by far. The bulb didn't fit through the opening in the back of the housing so I had to take it totally apart. Worth the effort though, my lights are bright as hell and the signals are totally invisible when not on.

won't i have to mess the cabling etc? this sounds interesting can you provide any links- also isn't this more expensive replacing bulb with housing vs just bulb.
I now I'm going to pay for suggesting this but... it's a pain to replace the rim's screw and nut :banghead:.

Get yourself two small zip ties to replace them.

It's been said here before, zip ties are the best thing since duck tape. I personally think they are better.

ahh good old zip ties; apprec. the guidance fellas sounds like replacing the whole bulb is painless; next obvious question costs etc? anybody have any links where they purchased- something cheaper than daymakers etc. sorry again if this ask has been digested previously

Get the whole light solution they are plug and play besides the Triumph reflector Will fail, mine started to deteriorate after being only a couple years old I am running the J W Speakers earlier model (designed for Mining trucks) where you had to do some shell/rim mods to get them to fit in but it was well worth it the newer ones are slimer

Back