Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?

Really? There are still new R3Ts available? I thought the last new 2017 was purchased last year and I wasn’t even aware a new model was offered in 2018. I will have to keep my eye out incase I want a newer model than my 2013 (besides the new 2020 GT). Though $26,490 is a bit steep for the R3T in my book, even with an $1,800 incentive.
Aussie$ going down US$ 0.67c so US$17,750 and that should include the 10% GST here. So would be US$16135 over ther before State taxes. :D

Really? There are still new R3Ts available? I thought the last new 2017 was purchased last year and I wasn’t even aware a new model was offered in 2018. I will have to keep my eye out incase I want a newer model than my 2013 (besides the new 2020 GT). Though $26,490 is a bit steep for the R3T in my book, even with an $1,800 incentive.
As far as I know the only R3 available are the Roadsters. Because of my artificial leg I have to have the touring model. If you know of any new R3T available please let me know.

As discussed in a earlier post I have had a battle with Mental health issues
And got Great support from family,Friends and many great people on here.

We went on a trip to the great ocean road but we could only get to Canberra

It was a great trip and helped tremendously with my Heath

I now want to do a ride around Australia and hence I have a Problem

either to upgrade the Rocket or replace it with a latter touring bike

We test rode a Indian Roadmaster on the weekend and liked it very much but it had some pros and cons but the big question is it would be approximately $30k to change over and I cannot see it being worth it

The better option I think is upgrade our 2012 Roadster

Made a short list of mods below

Front suspension upgrade springs and valves

Rear suspension ?

Cruise control

Hard luggage shad. Make brackets to fit

Air filter change to bear claw

Passenger floor boards fit more rigid ones

Custom seat

Back rest with phone holder,charger outlet,pocket, bungee

Cooler

Keyless ignition

Move ignition switch

Exhaust

Arm rest for rear seat

Tuning

Hydration

Fit iPhone under front sheild

Handle bars move up and back. “Maybe T-bars”

Led indicators

Led head lights

what do you all think?

...I think the Rocket set up the way you want will put a bigger smile on your face. ASI understand too well this is the best therapy there is...good luck.

Back