Shark Evoline Helmets???

benelli_4572

Supercharged
I am looking for a new Helmet. I now have a Suomy spec-1r extreme, but really would like a open face helmet. Problem is I really enjot the full face in some cases.

I saw the Shark evoline series. Seems to be a practical answer.....BUT no one around here sells them, so it will have to be a online sale. I am really skeptical on dropping $450 on a helmet I never tried on. (evoline 3st)
I also like the throw the bluetooth in it so I can jam to tunes while on the roads!

Does anyone on here have a shark helmet that can give me their views on them??? I love the fit on my suomy. Seems to fit my roung egg head the best, but I don't care for their open face helmets.

I am looking for a new Helmet. I now have a Suomy spec-1r extreme, but really would like a open face helmet. Problem is I really enjot the full face in some cases.

I saw the Shark evoline series. Seems to be a practical answer.....BUT no one around here sells them, so it will have to be a online sale. I am really skeptical on dropping $450 on a helmet I never tried on. (evoline 3st)
I also like the throw the bluetooth in it so I can jam to tunes while on the roads!

Does anyone on here have a shark helmet that can give me their views on them??? I love the fit on my suomy. Seems to fit my roung egg head the best, but I don't care for their open face helmets.
I just got a Shark evoline last year and with out doubt the best money I have spent with the chin over back it is just like a open face but with the shield that can still be used unlike every other convertable helmet, I had a Nolan flip up before it and was no comparison, when this one wears out reckon I will get another one A shark that is it just sits better and is not as noisy as the nolan was by the way ALL convertables will generate some wind noise

same here. i've got the evoline 2 and i really only bought it because i like the inside flip down sunshield for those days that you're in and out of mountains and the good old swapping doesn't work.

i like the helmet so much i hardly where any of my others. problem with helmets though is it depends on your head shape. as far as quality goes this helmet is great and i really like it.

1 down side, if it matters to you, is with chin guard flipped up, it is a bit bulky in the cheeks look wise so you kinda look a bit funny but very comfy and also like riding with the clear visor up for air but tinted visor down for sun and stopping **** itting your eyes.

I would consider my head to be very round. In the past hemlet brands that fit me weird were shoei, scorpion, arai.

Helmets that fit good were. Hjc,agv,schuberth,soumy

Not to sound weird or anything, but how would to guys classify your head shape. Also in size comparison. Does the shark seem to fit as stated? I know my arai and scorpion seemed to be smaller than the size they stated. While my shoei was larger.

Thanks again!

I was really hoping some of the captains over the pond would chime in! Seems to be a more popular helmet over there!

I got an Evoline this season to retire my Roof Boxer V and it is a great upgrade from the Roof and my Shoei TR-Z for both city and highway riding.

Ordered mine through Revzilla and they treated me right. First attempt was through Superbike Toy Store and it was less than ideal and a bit of a fight to get my money back.

I would be really wary of buying a helmet before trying it on. Might be a great helmet and then just not fit your noggin. If you're ordering online - make sure that they have a good return policy!

I would be really wary of buying a helmet before trying it on. Might be a great helmet and then just not fit your noggin. If you're ordering online - make sure that they have a good return policy!

I have an Airoh XL

Tried on an Evoline Series 2, Extra Large was too big, Large size felt a little loose.

They did not have a Medium in stock, but I felt a Medium might be a snugger fit.

For me there were two sizes difference, between these two makes.

Dealer closed now, (George Whites Swindon) so not had a chance to check the Medium size.

Problem I have is that their is really no Shark dealers around my state. I have not had any luck locating a dealer in the US period! Helmetcity.com has a decent return policy. I From a good portion of the reviews...I think I am going to take the gamble and order my true size (59cm / large). If it does not fit I will have to jockey around to return it.

I got an Evoline this season to retire my Roof Boxer V and it is a great upgrade from the Roof and my Shoei TR-Z for both city and highway riding.

Ordered mine through Revzilla and they treated me right. First attempt was through Superbike Toy Store and it was less than ideal and a bit of a fight to get my money back.

I am toying with same idea getting the evoline 2 or 3 but I also thought about the roof you say the evoline is a better helmet .. you have had both so i assume you can tell what is what I will wait for your detailed report before ordering mine

thanks

Back