Secondaries..what the consensus?

I left the stepper motor connected but removed plate that allows it to operate. Now with the rebuild in progress plan on replacing stepper motor and running one. Just makes cold starts easier.

Just seemed like i lost a little oomph in the low end. Now it seems more responsive around town. The only mods are tors and ram tho. Either way the difference was by degrees. Not a radical change with secondaries open. Also seemed intake was louder. Reminds me of little jap cars that make alot of noise and dint go a whole lot faster

But one that was given rufies 1st?😈

I have a 2014 roadster with ramair and TORS , I downloaded from resources 20355 Martin-Brighton-UK 2011 R3R TORS RAMAIR 2018-10-02 map and its nice and smooth through all gears no bogging and has a nice amount of power . Am very pleased with it .

I have a 2014 roadster with ramair and TORS , I downloaded from resources 20355 Martin-Brighton-UK 2011 R3R TORS RAMAIR 2018-10-02 map and its nice and smooth through all gears no bogging and has a nice amount of power . Am very pleased with it .
Sounds like what im getting with 20368 for touring. I guess to get more ill have to get an exhuast $y$tem.

Back