Rockets Across America!!!!

Another Road King

Raymond...... Just so your friend won't feel alone, I've asked my friend, who is a RoadKing rider as well, to join us. We broke him in with a BBQ ride to Sedalia several months ago so now when we decide to "Get It On", they'll have someone to talk with while trying to catch up. :roll:

Looks like this is going to be a great get together. I hope more folks read these posts and decide to join us either for the ride down and back or meeting us in Sedalia. Only 2 weeks!

RidinSunshine said:
I forgot and never got back to you on this. We can't make it. Maybe next year?

Sunshine..how about you and Honey Bear host next years gathering. We need to mix up the centralized location :).

Da list for BBQ at Kehde's

The list, so far, meeting at Kehde's BBQ in Sedalia Missouri, Sunday September 24th 2006 @ noon, looks like this:

Coming for sure:

Hondax
Tomo
Pianoman
Patrick
Ugarte
Vonbonds
Rusty
Raymond Braswell
Beautiful friend of Raymond Braswell.
Regular looking friend of Raymond Braswell
Another regular looking friend of Raymond Braswell
Pergy
BigErn
Swanee

The NOT for sure:

Danno?
Danno's wife?
Denny, friend of Vonbonds from TRat.net?
Doug33?
Unknown number of Doug33 friends?

Please let me know by responding to this thread, any additions, subtractions,.......or conformations from the "not for sure list".

Here's a link to Sedalia Missouri weather: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USMO0801?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared
:)
Hondax

Last edited:
Sedalia ride

Be sure to post directions (location) & times we are to meet on Sunday morning in KC. I need to plan on getting there early to visit before we get clearance from mission control to launch.

See you guys soon.

I'll post a complete set of directions tonight.... I'm off to chase the almighty dollar and try to beat the clock right now :D....

Last edited:
Meeting Instructions For Sunday Sept. 24th

This is an easy place to find... If you are coming from the west on I 70 get off on the Missouri 7 exit for Blue Springs, it is Exit No. 20. As you are coming down the exit ramp you will see the Quality Inn and a Dennys, we will meet in the parking lot of the Quality Inn.

If you are coming from the east on I 70, take the same exit 20 for Blue Springs (Missouri 7), but you will of course have to turn left at the bottom of the ramp and go under I 70. After you pass under I 70 you will see the Denny's on your right with the Quality Inn right behind it.

We will meet between 9:30 AM and 10:30 AM in the parking lot of the Quality Inn. We can walk to Denny's for coffee. This will also give everyone an opportunty to get gas, and of course we will have a little time here to meet and put faces to names :D. We will leave for Sedalia at 10:30 sharp which will give us an hour and a half to get there, its about a 65 mile ride from that spot. We may have some Vintage Triumphs show up so we will keep the speed down around the speed limit anyway. It should be an easy ride.

Any questions please ask. Everyone is welcome! If you have friends who ride bikes other than Triumphs they are welcome... we just don't care!!

Tomo

Back