Rockets Across America!!!!

Got a room reserved at the Quality Inn last night. Nothing to do now but an oil change and wait! Bigern

Tomo...I gave the people at Baxter Cycle a call today, but the main man over the salvage stuff was gone till Monday. I'll try them again next week.

Last edited:
Hey Bigern... that's great news!! I'll lean on Baxters a little, we'll get that deal done.

I'm stoked now... I want to meet a fellow wrench :D !!!

I just got news we may have an extra special guest at the board meeting... I hope it pans out... Even if it doesn't its gonna be a whopper anyways.....:roll:

Well... its killing me too but I promised I'd let him post about it if he can make it :D

Maybe we'll just keep it a secret and you will have to attend to find out that its not Tom Cruise.... or is it :confused:

Hondax said:
The list, so far, meeting at Kehde's BBQ in Sedalia Missouri, Sunday September 24th 2006 @ noon, looks like this:

Swanee?

Please let me know by responding to this thread, any additions, subtractions,.......or conformations from the "not for sure list".
Hondax

Hondax,
I definitely plan on coming over.

Hey Tom, when I chatted with you at the Baxter rally I thought some of us in KC & other points west of Sedalia were going to meet up at some spot in the KC vicinity on Sunday morning and ride over. What's the plan?

Swanee in Topeka

Back