Rockets Across America!!!!

vonbonds said:
Ugarte,

The phone number worked for me. I booked at the Quality Inn, is that where you got your reservations too?

Yes, the Qualty Inn. Tried the number again and no fax this time. Maybe their fax and phone line are the same? Some phones work like that. I didn't misdial cuz it was recorded on my cell. Oh well....

My Bad...

The Quality Inn phone is 816-220-7400. You already know the fax...

Yes... Nebraska counts as a North representative...:D I grew up in Council Bluffs (might as well be Nebraska) and Lived quite a few years in Omaha and Hastings, the Home of Tom Osborne :D Vonbonds... Nebraska used to run the I Bone but it looks like those days are gone...

Raymond... That would be great if you could meet up with us... I will post very detailed plans later but the preliminary plans are to meet Sunday morning, leave the Blue Springs area about 10 or 10:30 AM, Ride to Sedalia, and eat BBQ at Kehdes BBQ. That is the official BBQ spot for our board meetings :D .... Its only about a hour to hour and a half ride from Blue Springs so it should only be a hop, skip and a jump for us locals.

Depending on the condition of our long distance travelers we may tip a few at Clancy's here in Blue Springs on Saturday night, which is very close to I 70 and 7 Hwy on the south outer road.

Once again... everyone is welcome to meet up with us... that would be awesome to have a large pack of Rockets (and other kinds of bikes... we don't care) ride over to Sedalia...

I'll keep this updated!!!

Tomo

Pig9r said:
Don't worry that kind of thing happens every day or so here in tornado alley.:D

Yeah they're usually easy to dodge on a bike. Almost got hit by one in Missouri years ago. Got indirectly "nailed" by one a couple years ago--ran out of gas because the station I was counting on filling up at had been wrecked by one a couple days before. Pumps were still standing but a couple of them had the hose literally ripped off and laying in the parking lot. Tornadoes can do strange things.

Texas Rockets

Have passed on your information to my Honey Bear. He and a friend that also rides a Rocket have been talking about taking a trip somewhere north when temps come down some. Might be an idea for them. But I think the timing may be wrong. Due to other plans. Will let you know. I can't go cause I would need to take off a day or two from work and don't have the extra time this summer for trips.

Please Give Me Directions To The Meeting Place I'm From Dayton Ohio But Will Be In Greenville Ill. For A Family Reunion On That Saturday. That Will Put Me Only 24o Miles From Sadalia. I'll Be There. Just Need Directions And A Time To Meet.

BBQ Place

[SIZE=+1]Kehde's Barbeque [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]1915 S Limit Ave[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Sedalia, MO 65301[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1](660) 826-2267[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]It's just south of the intersection of Highways 50 & 65. We should be there between 11:30 and Noon on September 24th.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]If you need a map, just go to Yahoo maps and input the above address.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Hope to see you there Link Removed
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Yes... the 24th is still on.... we'll post more as we get closer to that date. I will try to track Ugarte's and Vonbond's progress across the USA as they travel...

I haven't heard anything about the Biker's for Babies... why don't you post something on it or give us a link....

Back