Session #2
Well not to bad today but fortunately I had the help of LHG, she had the patience and just told me what to do😏. If anyone was to try this I’d say you need patience, heat gun, very sharp knife, patience, alcohol wipes and patience.
we had a few issues but I’m chuffed for a first attempt, didn’t realise the bike had so many curves. I’ll post more when we do the tank and mudguard, I’ve got some gloss carbon coming for some accent pieces.
Wish me luck🤞
Looking good , love the colour......how much were materials or is that too rude? My problem is the patience part:whitstling:

Looking good , love the colour......how much were materials or is that too rude? My problem is the patience part:whitstling:
Hi there
All in all including badges for the side panels (not Genuine) materials were about £76, so if I don’t like it I’ve not lost a load of money and it’s kept me busy over lockdown. I’d definitely give it a bash if you’re thinking about it, if nothing else it gives you time with the bike even though your not riding it and I’ve learnt about how it goes together and how crap some of the build quality is🤣.

Evening everyone
Well today had some highs & lows, I went into the garage to be treated by one of the largest air bubbles that I’ve ever seen and immediately my heart sank.
1DCD6A55-72EC-4B1B-81F0-71AB05CFE703.jpeg
After some 🤬🤬🤬, I used the magic of YouTube & Google so fingers crossed it’s now sorted. I then decided to start building the Baby back up and I absolutely love how it’s turning out. So only the tank and front mudguard left to do which I’m not looking forward to but after seeing this today I know that it’ll be worth it.
7E0AE569-A2ED-49C1-8D35-BD428128C192.jpeg
342C02E1-EDE9-4D8C-89E8-CC924F6B61B7.jpeg
78617617-8F60-405D-B9F7-6253911AD717.jpeg

Back