sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
To each his own. Only 500 made and everyday the count drops. Paint job is outstanding. Hope you know that is not a decal. Hand ground no two the same. Normal? Standard? IMG_0979.JPG really now.

Last edited:

MrBaldylocks

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket3
To each his own. Only 500 made and everyday the count drops. Paint job is outstanding. Hope you know that is not a decal. Hand ground no two the same. Normal? Standard?View attachment 99997 really now.
I’m not knocking it I think they look stunning, especially the wording and stripe but just not my cup of tea. As you say each to their own.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Mine are the original daymakers by Speaker. Only $480.00 bucks. They work rather well or else i would not be talking. Very wide angle of light and very bright. Aftermarket shocks and springs help out when the lights catch a native animal. Extra power from upgrades on performance has helped out a bit on avoiding problems on the road. Plenty of torque. IMG_0972.JPGamazing.

MrBaldylocks

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket3
Mine are the original daymakers by Speaker. Only $480.00 bucks. They work rather well or else i would not be talking. Very wide angle of light and very bright. Aftermarket shocks and springs help out when the lights catch a native animal. Extra power from upgrades on performance has helped out a bit on avoiding problems on the road. Plenty of torque. View attachment 100001amazing.
I use JWL Speakers on my Defender90 and they are great. What power upgrades would you recommend? I’ve got the RAMAIR, TORS Pipes and a remap.