I'll stick with a eighteen pack and some really good polish. Looks Ok but;);););););) IMG_0980.JPG
Hi Sonny
I loved the Rocket X but it isn’t different enough for my and I don’t do ‘normal or standard’😜

To each his own. Only 500 made and everyday the count drops. Paint job is outstanding. Hope you know that is not a decal. Hand ground no two the same. Normal? Standard? IMG_0979.JPG really now.
I’m not knocking it I think they look stunning, especially the wording and stripe but just not my cup of tea. As you say each to their own.

Mine are the original daymakers by Speaker. Only $480.00 bucks. They work rather well or else i would not be talking. Very wide angle of light and very bright. Aftermarket shocks and springs help out when the lights catch a native animal. Extra power from upgrades on performance has helped out a bit on avoiding problems on the road. Plenty of torque. IMG_0972.JPG amazing.

Mine are the original daymakers by Speaker. Only $480.00 bucks. They work rather well or else i would not be talking. Very wide angle of light and very bright. Aftermarket shocks and springs help out when the lights catch a native animal. Extra power from upgrades on performance has helped out a bit on avoiding problems on the road. Plenty of torque. IMG_0972.JPG amazing.
I use JWL Speakers on my Defender90 and they are great. What power upgrades would you recommend? I’ve got the RAMAIR, TORS Pipes and a remap.

Back