When I want to get hemorrhoids. And sterile. As if that's an issue at this point.

There's demand out there for a lower seat. Busa, if you have details (supplier, terms, conditions, e:mail and all), please do post them here. (How are you BTW?)

Thanks. Ol' Jamie :cool:

Hey guys, not my bike, its my crazy brother in laws. Think he really wanted a chopper. My buts way to old for that.AHA
Htc, spike went to S.D.and I have lost track of him. Anyone sees him at sturgis give me a shout..
Xhdskip, Gona wait a little longer to get another. I miss the power but my Liner is the most comfortable best riding scoot I have ever had.And the Raider is fun for embarrassing the HD guys. Most dont know what it is.
Jamie how you doin,Let me find out where he got the seat..He frequents a lot of junk shops and garage sales. Mabey that seat could be put on the old school springs.
Take care guys.

Jack,

Good to see you dropping in. You have the natural ability to piss off the Pope on his best day, but we miss you stirring the pot occassionally around here.
BTW I like the seat, I wouldn't want to sit it on a 600 mile day, but looks good on a Rocket.

Back