Rocket owners average age!

I see that my necroposting has gone well. So many old farts jokes that being wet behind the ears feels great once again. :)
But for you brother, doesn't wet behind the ears actually mean ice behind the ears. After all, the Ukraine is not known for being a "Hot" spot during the winter...

Don’t know how he can stay the boss if he can’t see that he needs the power of the rocket.... now you have him in your sites Frosty, I feel a a takeover coming on... feel the rocket, use it’s power wisely Luke...

HMmmmmm a point good have you, lets see,
1. let boss listen to Triumph
2. let boss sit on and feel the power of Triumph (while it is still parked)
3. tell boss to get bent and get his own Triumph when he asks to take it for a ride.
4. boss WILL break down and get his own Triumph
5. boss WILL never be seen or heard from again (either from his wife killing him for getting another bike, or he might be heard tearing down the highway next to the office with his wifes blessings, tough call on that one)
6. Yes the office is MINE.
7. Give it some time and let the company president fall into a false sense power.
8. Begin at step 1 with the president.
9. Yes the Company will be MINE.

But for you brother, doesn't wet behind the ears actually mean ice behind the ears. After all, the Ukraine is not known for being a "Hot" spot during the winter...

Nice try, but no. :) It's not that cold here. Yes, the winter is abnormally warm this year. The temperature today was 10 degrees C (50 F). Haven't seen snow here yet this season. Granted, I live in the south of the country and in a city by the sea, so climate is better than in the northern parts or in the mountains. Yet still, it's not that cold, trust me. And no, we don't have bears wandering the streets either. :)

Nice try, but no. :) It's not that cold here. Yes, the winter is abnormally warm this year. The temperature today was 10 degrees C (50 F). Haven't seen snow here yet this season. Granted, I live in the south of the country and in a city by the sea, so climate is better than in the northern parts or in the mountains. Yet still, it's not that cold, trust me. And no, we don't have bears wandering the streets either. :)
No bears huh? According to EBAY I can buy a TU-95 there...
Tu-95-ebay.png

CE2A4A5D-0EF4-440D-9B29-E48A7B1F4C5B.jpeg
HMmmmmm a point good have you, lets see,
1. let boss listen to Triumph
2. let boss sit on and feel the power of Triumph (while it is still parked)
3. tell boss to get bent and get his own Triumph when he asks to take it for a ride.
4. boss WILL break down and get his own Triumph
5. boss WILL never be seen or heard from again (either from his wife killing him for getting another bike, or he might be heard tearing down the highway next to the office with his wifes blessings, tough call on that one)
6. Yes the office is MINE.
7. Give it some time and let the company president fall into a false sense power.
8. Begin at step 1 with the president.
9. Yes the Company will be MINE.

I think you’ve had this planned for a lot longer than you’re letting on Frosty.... if I was your boss I’d be afraid - very afraid....

Just Ruskies?!?

Back