Rocket Monster mods finally done

Rocket dyno.jpg

This was before I bought it and before engine rebuild. My dyno guy measured at 208 HP and 218 TQ after rebuild if I recall correctly. Didn't get a print out for it. I need to get it back on the dyno again to fine tune for the new intake plenum and exhaust I just put on it. The low end torque on this thing is just insane and what makes for a really fun ride.

NOTE: This is a video link, not just a picture! Click on it!

0916171224.jpg

0916171233.jpg

1014171639a.jpg
What Shield did you use on the exhaust. I have an 06 with aero also and stock plastic looks funky. Thanks, John

What Shield did you use on the exhaust. I have an 06 with aero also and stock plastic looks funky. Thanks, John
Sorry, don't know why I didn't see your question earlier. If you're talking about the chrome piece that goes between the stock header covers and the exhaust pipe then it is the stock piece that goes there from a 2008 and up Touring Rocket and is Triumph part# T2209105. That's what I was told by the previous owner anyway and from pictures of the touring bikes it looks to be the case. I can't say for 100% sure but I would bet on it.

Back